PRINCIPAL'S BLOG TO STAFF Sun., Oct. 9, 2016
Dear Dedicated and Hardworking Staff,
Nothing like a three day weekend to recharge the batteries.
KUDOS to STAFF Who "Stepped Up":
- Lisa, Beth Ann, Sherry, Pam B., Pam S., Jenn, Kathi F., and Patty who were here for "Back to School" night!
- All the hard work and preparation that teachers and staff put in to get their rooms ready for parent visits!
- Beth Ann Ann for all her work advertising, setting up, and running the Yard Sale.
- Beth Ann for baking dozens of cupcakes and decorating them with the 1/2 and K class for the Yard Sale.
- Heather for helping prepare the tea and lemonade for the Back to School Night.
Important Items to Know:
NEWS FROM Linda L - WCSU HR
- HEALTH INS. - The president of VEHI, Laura Soures, will be presenting an informational power point on the new health plans that will be offered by VEHI coming in January of 2018. The meeting will take place at the WUHSMS Auditorium at . We would love for as many of our employees to be able to attend this meeting. This will be open to both the teaching staff and support staff. If your teachers have other scheduled commitments such as time with Kathy Ernst or Amy Toth, those meetings should take priority. We will be sure to get the information out to those that want it but were unable to attend. If you should have any questions please contact myself, Alice or Richard Seaman. Thank you all!
Teachers - Literacy Reminder - Thurs., Oct. 13 - Teachers will meet with Aimee a minimum of 45 min. A sub is scheduled for that day so you can have your planning time at another time. Please work with Libbet on scheduling that.
Happening this Week:
- Mon., Oct. 10 - NO SCHOOL - Teacher "Inservice" time for Math/LA times
- Tues., Oct. 11-
- Heating company here doing work servicing heating units
- Patty and Cathy at WCSU 12 - 3 for Gr. 6 Transition Meeting
- EST Meeting - 3 - 4 PM
- Wed., Oct. 12 -
- Heating company here doing work servicing heating uni
- Guidance Lessons today
- Cathy leaving at 3 PM for UVM Class Meeting
- Thurs., Oct. 13 -
- Guidance classes today
- Cathy "off" - UVM class
- Aimee Toth here - After school meeting as well - Sub hired
- Heather at WCSU Food Service Committee Meeting 2:15 PM at WES Cafeteria
- Cathy at Tech Committee Meeting 2:15 - 3:30 - WCSU
- Fri., Oct. 14- Beth Ann off
- Sat., Oct. 15 - Cathy at UVM Library Class
Mark Your Calendar/Upcoming Events:
- Mon, Oct. 17 - Sherry Hatt off
- Cathy teaching Library/Tech
- 3 PM - 4 PM - EST Team Meeting
- 6 PM PTO Meeting - Elections
- Tues., Oct. 18 - Math PD?
- Wed., Oct. 19 -
- Libbet at VT School Census Training 10-12 Chester
- Cathy at EQR Meeting in Rutland, VT 8-5
- 6 PM - Board Meeting
- Thurs., Oct. 20 - Cathy "OFF"
- Sat., Oct. 22 - Cathy at "Keyboarding w/o Tears" Workshop in Portland, Maine
- Sun., Oct. 23 - PTO "Leaf Peeper" Breakfast 8:30 - 10 AM and Pumpkin Raffle
- Mon., Oct. 24 - Math PD
- Tues., Oct. 25 - Cathy Off
- Wed., Oct. 26 - Kathy F. Off AM
- Fri., Oct. 28 - End of Term 1!!!
- Tues., Nov. 1 - 8 - Dennis "OFF"
- Thurs. Nov. 3 -
- Cathy at Admin. Meeting - 7:30 - 3 PM Woodstock
- SPED EPT 2:30 - 3:30
- Fri., Nov. 4 - Pam Boyer-Sheldon off
- Sat., Nov. 5 - Heather & Cathy at KAF for Baking Course!
- Tues., Nov. 8 - AOE EQR Field Review visitors here 11:30 - 3:30 PM
- Wed., Nov. 9 - AOE EQR Field Review visitors here 8:00 - 11:30 AM
- Thurs., Nov. 10 - School Picture Day - THIS IS A CHANGE!
- Fri., Nov. 11 - NO SCHOOL - Veteran's Day
- Sat., Nov. 12 - Cathy at UVM class - Montpelier
- Tues., Nov. 15 - Reading Elem. Act 46 Community Form 6 - 8 PM
- Wed., Nov. 16 - 6 PM - Reading School Board Meeitng
- Thurs., Nov. 17 - Cathy "off"
- Fri., Nov. 18 - Pie Baking
- Sat., Nov. 19 - Pie Sale
- Tues., Nov. 22 -
- Alice Worth visits again
- Thanksgiving Feast
- Wed., Nov. 23 - Fri., Nov. 25 - SCHOOL CLOSED - THANKSGIVING
- Tues., Nov. 29 - Cathy "off"
- Thurs., Dec. 1 -
- Cathy at WCSU Team Meeting
- Fri., Dec. 2 - Payday