PRINCIPAL'S BLOG TO STAFF - Sun., Oct. 16, 2016
Dear Dedicated and Hardworking Staff,
What a beautiful leaf-peeper weekend it was! A little humor always helps....
KUDOS to STAFF Who "Stepped Up":
- Beth Ann for all her work with the pumpkins!
- Sherry and Beth Ann for driving!
NEWS FROM Linda L - WCSU HR
- HEALTH INS. - The president of VEHI, Laura Soures, will be presenting an informational power point on the new health plans that will be offered by VEHI coming in January of 2018. The meeting will take place at the WUHSMS Auditorium at . We would love for as many of our employees to be able to attend this meeting. This will be open to both the teaching staff and support staff. If your teachers have other scheduled commitments such as time with Kathy Ernst or Amy Toth, those meetings should take priority. We will be sure to get the information out to those that want it but were unable to attend. If you should have any questions please contact myself, Alice or Richard Seaman. Thank you all!
Teachers - Literacy Reminder - Thurs., Oct. 13 - Teachers will meet with Aimee a minimum of 45 min. A sub is scheduled for that day so you can have your planning time at another time. Please work with Libbet on scheduling that.
Happening this Week:
- Mon., Oct. 17 -
- Sherry Hatt off
- Library/Media - will happen in your classrooms.
- EST 2:55 - 4 PM
- Pumpkin Raffle tickets being sent home
- Tues., Oct. 18 -
- Cathy off
- K Class to Library
- Health Ins. Meeting - 3 - 4 PM at WCSU - NO MATH PD SO YOU CAN GO!
- Wed., Oct. 19 -
- Guidance Lessons today
- Cathy in Rutland for EQR Inspection
- Thurs., Oct. 20 -
- Guidance classes today
- Cathy at Tech Committee Meeting 2:15 - 3:30 - WCSU
- Fri., Oct. 21- Beth Ann off
- Sat., Oct. 22 - Cathy at Keyboarding Class in Portland, ME
- Sun., Oct. 23 - Leaf Peeper's Breakfast 8 - 10:30 A
Mark Your Calendar/Upcoming Events:
- Mon., Oct. 24 - Math PD
- Tues., Oct. 25 - Cathy Off
- Wed., Oct. 26 - Kathy F. Off AM
- Fri., Oct. 28 - End of Term 1!!!
- Tues., Nov. 1 - 8 - Dennis "OFF"
- Thurs. Nov. 3 -
- Cathy at Admin. Meeting - 7:30 - 3 PM Woodstock
- SPED EPT 2:30 - 3:30
- Fri., Nov. 4 - Pam Boyer-Sheldon off
- Sat., Nov. 5 - Heather & Cathy at KAF for Baking Course!
- Tues., Nov. 8 - AOE EQR Field Review visitors here 11:30 - 3:30 PM
- Wed., Nov. 9 - AOE EQR Field Review visitors here 8:00 - 11:30 AM
- Thurs., Nov. 10 - School Picture Day - THIS IS A CHANGE!
- Fri., Nov. 11 - NO SCHOOL - Veteran's Day
- Sat., Nov. 12 - Cathy at UVM class - Montpelier
- Tues., Nov. 15 - Reading Elem. Act 46 Community Form 6 - 8 PM
- Wed., Nov. 16 - 6 PM - Reading School Board Meeitng
- Thurs., Nov. 17 - Cathy "off"
- Fri., Nov. 18 - Pie Baking
- Sat., Nov. 19 - Pie Sale
- Tues., Nov. 22 -
- Alice Worth visits again
- Thanksgiving Feast
- Wed., Nov. 23 - Fri., Nov. 25 - SCHOOL CLOSED - THANKSGIVING
- Tues., Nov. 29 - Cathy "off"
- Thurs., Dec. 1 -
- Cathy at WCSU Team Meeting
- Fri., Dec. 2 - Payday