Dear Re-energized Staff,
KUDOS to STAFF Who "Stepped Up":
- All of you who met with Walt on Wed., Dec. 22.
- Those of you who have offered to tutor/teach in the after school program.
Important Items to Know:
all K-6 teachers district wide need to collect a sample from the December testing window of the writing about reading portion. Please submit your samples to your principals by Jan. 3. Let me know if you have questions!
Afterschool Programs - Last call for teachers/tutors for the after school program.
Happening this Week:
- Mon., Jan. 2 - NO SCHOOL
- Tues., Jan. 3 -
- Cathy "off" (I would normally switch this week to Thurs. but can't because of Admin. Team.)
- NO staff meeting today
- Wed., Jan. 4 -
- Staff Meeting - 2:50 - 4 PM
- Act 46 Study Committee Meeting 6:30 PM
- PTO Meeting 6 PM - Gr. 5/6 Classroom
- Thurs., Jan. 5 - Cathy at Admin. Team Meeting
- Fri., Jan. 7 - Ski Runners Begins
- Mon., Jan. 9 -
- Student Meeting w/Consultant - 2:50 - 4 PM
- Tues., Jan. 10 -
- Cathy "off"
- VINS Visits Pre-K & K
- Math PD K-2
- Wed., Jan. 11 -
- Cathy at Barnard for Walkthrough
- Keyboarding without Tears - WCSU - 3:30 - 5 PM
- Afterschool tutoring for Title 1 begins
- Fri., Jan. 13 - END TERM 2
- Aimee Toth in
- Mon., Jan. 16 - NO SCHOOL - Staff Inservice - Literature PD - see Google Doc.
- Tues., Jan. 17 - Cathy "off"
- Wed., Jan. 18 - 6 PM - RES Board Meeting
- Thurs., Jan. 19 -
- 9 AM - Cathy participating in NAEP Conference Call
- 2 - 4 PM - Cathy at Tech Committee Meeting at SU
- Fri., Jan. 20 -
- Mon., Jan. 23 -
- EST Meeting
- Mindfulness begins in classrooms - will be discussed in future blog.
- Tues., Jan. 24 - Cathy "off"
- Wed., Jan. 25 -
- Thurs., Jan. 26 - Dreambox Webinar - 3 PM
- Fri., Jan. 27 - Payday