Dear Resilient Staff,
We hope to have a five day week this week, but that depends on the weather it seems. Thanks again for all you do to provide rigorous and relevant instruction to our students!
KUDOS to STAFF Who "Stepped Up":
- Staff who volunteered at the Mama Mia dinner - Kathi F., Beth Ann, Pam, and Jen.
- Staff who cooked for the Mama Mia dinner - Sherry and Beth Ann.
- Staff who came and at at the Mama Mia dinner -
Important Items to Know:
PBIS - Please see Pam or Cathy with questions that you have regarding the implementation of PBIS. Thanks for going over expectations with your students.
1st Aid/CPR Class - We will several openings for an Adult/Pediatric 1st Aid/CPR class being taught here at Reading Elem. Thurs., Mar. 16, and next Thurs., March 23, from 3:30 - 7:30 PM. We will provide light snacks during the break and there is no cost to you. Please let Libbet know if you're available to attend this class.
Happening this Week:
- Sun., March 12 - Daylight Savings Time - "Spring Ahead"
- Mon., March 13
- Mindfulness Class
- Library/Tech Classes - in the MPR, please send technology down with them.
- Staff Meeting 3 - 4 PM
- SOAK Registration opens
- Tues., March 14 -
- VINS Visits K/Pre K
- RES Band Students at WUHS for Band Performance
- Wed., March 15
- Gr. 3/4 Swim Lessons 12 - 2 :30 PM
- Meeting w/Paul Bocho 2:50 - 3:15 PM
- Trauma Webinar
- RES Board 6 PM
- Thurs., March 16
- Beth Ann at SIS 12 - 2 PM
- 1st Aid - 3:30 - 7:30 PM
- Fri., March 17 - St. Patrick's Day - let's wear Green!
Mark Your Calendar/Upcoming Events:
- Mon., March 20 -
- EST - Tentative
- Wed., March 22 - WUMS Parent Night
- Thurs., March 23 - CPR - 3:30 - 7:30 PM
- Fri., March 24 - Pay Day
- Sun., March 26 - PTO CSA Soup Dinner
- Mon., March 27 - Paul B. here visiting
- Thurs., March 30 - Fri., Mar. 31 - PBIS Meeting
- Fri., March 31, End of Term 3